[Fsf-friends] Two articles about DRM, lets discuss

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 14 13:50:44 IST 2007

Hi,

Two more articles about DRM is added to Anti-DRM-Campaign page.
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign#Articles

1)  Who Controls Your Television?
http://www.eff.org/IP/DVB/dvb_briefing_paper.php
2) EU Commissioner criticizes iPod-iTunes tie-in
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070311-eu-commissioner-criticizes-ipod-itunes-tie-in.html

Check out those and you will get an idea of the issues about DRM. Lets
discuss any points which are not clear. It is very important that we
understand the issues about DRM so that we can tell our friends about
the issues and also fight for our rights. We should not be lazy
thinking that it is just in Europe or US, it is only a matter of time
they will be here too unless we are watchful.

Cheers
Praveen
--
പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്