[Fsf-friends] The game may well be over...

CK Raju, Thrissur ck.thrissur@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Mar 14 13:01:52 IST 2007

> So does this mean that we can now stop black lists and introduce white
> lists in their place? That would be easier, no?

Anything now would only be an activity to pass time - if this is confirmed.
The indications were there when US had announced success of their Cyber
Attack Strategy. The holes then appeared to be the active nodes/switches on
the network which could be remotely configured for implementing a black-out.
Now it turned out to be more simple.

I lose interest and my heart.
CK Raju