Foss teaching material for school/college education (was) Re: [Fsf-friends] Hall of Shame

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Mar 12 20:44:51 IST 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-12 at 17:04 +0530, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:

> Generic topics like C/C++ or OOP do have books, yes. But I am yet to see
> any FOSS material on Openoffice/Mysql good enough for school books.

Incidentally, the textbooks prepared for IT education in the high
schools in Kerala are reasonably good for the school level. They are
available in English, Malayalam, Tamil and Kannada from the website of
the education department.

Best
--
V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com>