[Fsf-friends] Hall of Shame

CK Raju, Thrissur ck.thrissur@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Mar 11 20:51:30 IST 2007

http://www.lug-delhi.org/wiki/HallOfShame/Websites

I just wanted our friends to know that some time back FSF-India  really had
promoted this idea to alert about the first-time breaches of freedoms. Most
of them were minor sways and hence the term "Shame". For the hardened
betrayers, we don't give them an honour of Shame, we treat or handle them
differently.

http://www.lug-delhi.org/wiki/HallOfShame/ISP lists BSNL but for a different
reason. All I wanted was to re-list it again with a new reason. It just
happened that Mr Srinivas responded, which means that , even a mere threat
of including in the Hall of Shame works!!

If public agencies abuse their position and think themselves to be
autonomous, to go ahead and create their own *choices* when actually they
don't have any, we need to show them their place. We are not crying at mail
servers of private players. If its a public agency - beware, if there is a
breach, we will induct them to appropriate places.

CV's contribution to TeX and ATPS's contribution to Financial services are
in public memory domain.

[I don't have any - and don't feel sorry about it.]

Cheers,
CK Raju