[Fsf-friends] Will The Real Open Source CRM Please Stand Up?

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jun 21 15:04:54 IST 2007

"Open Source has grown up. Now it is time for us to stand up. I
believe that when we do, the vendors who ignore our norms will
suddenly recognize that they really do need to make a choice: to label
their software correctly and honestly, or to license it with an
OSI-approved license that matches their open source label. And when
they choose the latter, I'll give them a shout out, as history shows.

Please join me, stand up, and make your voice heard--enough is enough."

 by Michael Tiemann, President, Open Source Initiative

Read the complete blog post http://opensource.org/node/163

Also on digg http://digg.com/linux_unix/The_Open_Source_Initiative_Finds_Its_Backbone

Cheers
Praveen