[Fsf-friends] Re: Need help in Thrissur

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jun 14 05:17:26 IST 2007

> Did you mean that you want to use free software
> tools in windows, or replace windows with
> GNU/Linux also?

While I would love the full replacement. Given the
circumstances I dont think it is an option.
I am asking for free software running in Windows.

Regards,
Krishna

--- Krishna Pagadala <krishnaact at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>   I need help in Ollur in Thrissur district of
> Kerala.
> There is an NGO that wants to convert to OpenOffice
> and other free software in a windows environment.
> Can somebody help?
>
> Regards
> Krishna

Misinterpreting Copyright by Richard Stallman http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/misinterpreting-copyright.html
"Die Gedanken Sind Frei": Free Software and the Struggle for Free Thought by Eben Moglen
http://emoglen.law.columbia.edu/publications/berlin-keynote.html

.