[Fsf-friends] Movie

Mani A a.mani.cms@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jun 12 00:52:20 IST 2007

On the question of integrating Linux and FOSS into the general culture
of the masses, maybe we can consider helping the film industry. Now if
we are concerned about the size of impact, then we can consider
developing the stories at least for the commercial kind of Indian
Cinema. .. though the more meaningful version can also be done.

There are various ways of writing movie stories. Optimal ones are
those that are inductive enough to be seen as specifications of the
final product.  One way of writing it is by successive refinement of a
certain minimal version.

Well, what am I suggesting ?

Best

A. Mani