Re: [Fsf-friends] Re: [കേ.ശാ.സാ.പ] Red Hat signs MoU with Kerala govt

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jun 7 14:42:57 IST 2007

> Is there  any advantage for a community project over a social contract???

I guess never draw an analogy between a community project and a social
contract.

> Red Hat and the Kerala government will also work together to promote Kerala
> > as a global destination for developing open source software.
> >

> This is really a shocking news!!!

Really!! and why do you think so ? What wrong if a company makes
business out of Free Software. I really need to know why  it is
shocking news ?

regards
 --
Ramakrishna Reddy