[Fsf-friends] Audio recording of Eben's first talk "Freeing the mind: Free Software and the end of proprietary culture"

Ramanathan Muthaiah rus.cahimb@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jun 5 09:45:46 IST 2007

Hi Praveen,

I shall be forwarding couple of e-mails with the photos.

I checked the status of uploaded video (Sunday talk), it is still in
"Processing" state in Google video.

/Ramanathan