[Fsf-friends] Eben Moglen @ Technopark, Trivandrum.

Richard Stallman rms@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jun 4 02:57:29 IST 2007

    It wasn't an error. Confusion was created because the invitation did not
    say who is the organisor of the event for which invitation was forwarded to
    FSF India list. Eben's talk in Technopark is being organised by
    Technopark itself.
    It is primarily for companies in Technopark.

If FSF India publicizes a talk organized by Technopark,
it should not copy the text posted by Technopark.
The text posted by Technopark promotes "open source".
That may suit Technopark, but that's not our goal.

So we should use text that promotes free software,
not Technopark's text.