[Fsf-friends] Re: Georg Greve in Kolkata?

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jun 3 11:15:39 IST 2007

> I dont know what happened to the communication that I sent you
> immediately after I saw you post about 5days ago.
>
> eben is coming to speak on an event organized by ODF Alliance, through
> CII Kalkata.  I am also attending this meeting.  In fact I was
> wondering why there is no reply.  please see the posts at
> fsf-westbengal.

I did receive your message, but since the event was missing from the
itenary posted by Ms. Mishi Choudhury I presumed that it was
cancelled. Sorry for any misunderstanding it may have caused.

> It is very likely that Georg Greve is also coming to Kalkata.  If you like you may
> want to do an event with Georg on the next day,

How do we proceed about it from here onwards?

Regards,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7