[Fsf-friends] Re: Georg Greve in Kolkata?

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jun 3 09:26:01 IST 2007

On 6/2/07, Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray <debarshi.ray at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since it seems that we may not be able to have Eben Moglen in the
> eastern part of the country from the itenary Mishi Chaudhury
> mentioned, is there any possibility of having Georg Greve in Kolkata?

I dont know what happened to the communication that I sent you
immediately after I saw you post about 5days ago.

eben is coming to speak on an event organized by ODF Alliance, through
CII Kalkata.  I am also attending this meeting.  In fact I was
wondering why there is no reply.  please see the posts at
fsf-westbengal.  I didn't receive any reply from sayamindu, sankarshan
or from you.  wondering what is happening.   It is very likely that
Georg Greve is also coming to Kalkata.  If you like you may want to do
an event with Georg on the next day, and then he can proceed to
Trivandrum.

Nagarjuna