[Fsf-friends] Re: [FSF-WestBengal] Georg Greve in Kolkata?

Arun M arun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jun 3 09:08:10 IST 2007

Hi,

 I dont have the details, but I think Eben is going to Kolkata also.
He will be flying from Trivandrum to Kolkata on 7th. May be he is
there only for one day 8th(9th he is in Delhi) .

May be he is only having private meetings in Kolkata.

regards
arun