[Fsf-friends] SugarCRM goes GPLv3

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Jul 26 17:29:15 IST 2007

"We are proud to adopt the GPL V3 with our next major Sugar Community
Edition release," said John Roberts, CEO and co-founder of SugarCRM
Open Source Project. "We would like to thank the Free Software
Foundation (FSF) for leading such an important effort to deliver the
most modern FOSS license. The FSF undertook a very difficult process
and incorporated many diverse developer and user needs and combined
them into a fair and just representation of what FOSS means to our
communities."

http://www.sugarcrm.com/crm/about/press-releases/20070725-GPLv3-FOSS.html

--
പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്