[Fsf-friends] Microsoft to set up university in (Bangalore)city

Anivar Aravind anivar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jul 16 18:01:58 IST 2007

Nagarjuna G. wrote:

> I agree that these are not going to be effective enough, but these are
> part of the campaign.  Besides this will help us to get all our
> arguments together.  This will help each of our colleagues to use them
> whenever they speak.  we have to take the first steps some where.
>
> If you have another way of conducting a campaign please let me know.

Press Release is an important starting point. It is a position statement
on Problem. lets do it. I am also suggesting about drafting a signature
campaign that focuses on Why we are opposing the It and what we. Free
Software Community is  suggesting for Schooling.

Let us make it as a huge petition and circulate it among academicians.
It will help our future campaigns too.

~ regards
Anivar

--