[Fsf-friends] Microsoft to set up university in (Bangalore)city

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jul 15 20:43:28 IST 2007

On 7/15/07, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Is this a sign that the Free Software Movement is growing in Bangalore???

Vikram, let us begin drafting a note that brings together all the
points; how dangerous it is for any country, not merely for India to
accept any such thing. May be can do this on http://fci.wikia.com/.
After we complete the note, we can release that as a press release and
also make a representation to Karnataka; Govt of India; and to the
president (who is the chancellor of all universities in India)

Nagarjuna