[Fsf-friends] Vista DRM Cracked on Launch Day

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 31 14:03:14 IST 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 12:13 +0530, Raj Mathur wrote:

> I'm not convinced that putting Winduhs down is the right way to go
> about promoting freedom and/or free software.  What does the list
> think?

While we need to stress on freedom, it may sometimes become necessary to
tell users of M$ Windows about the problems with their system too. In
that sense, it may be useful to know about the strengths and weaknesses
(or features) of other non-free OSes. In that sense, it may be useful to
know such things. The link you have sent is also very useful.

--
V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com>
Free Software Foundation of India