[Fsf-friends] GNU Linux - trusted by Microsoft India

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Jan 30 08:59:08 IST 2007

CK Raju said on Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 07:15:01AM +0000,:

 > When a non-free proprietary software leasing agency like Microsoft
 > Inc has its portals hosted on Free Software (GNU Linux) platforms
 > (details at
 > http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=microsoft.co.in), our

 > Wonder why our government is so keen to go after services that even
 > Microsoft doesn't trust !!

If the firewall  behind which a server running M$  IIS sits is running
GNU/Linux, Netcraft  may be inaccurate.  We need to discount  for this
fact.

--
 Mahesh T. Pai <<>> http://paivakil.blogspot.com/
If your mail client does not support HTML, click here