[Fsf-friends] GNU Linux - trusted by Microsoft India

CK Raju ckraju68@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jan 29 12:45:01 IST 2007

When a non-free proprietary software leasing agency like Microsoft Inc has its portals hosted on Free Software (GNU Linux) platforms (details at http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=microsoft.co.in), our government blinks and looks at the opposite direction (http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=mail.bsnl.in).

Wonder why our government is so keen to go after services that even Microsoft doesn't trust !!

Citizens from TN who voted Dayanidhi Maran to power may petition him on this issue.
CK Raju