[Fsf-friends] Join the DRM Elimination Crew now !

പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen എ|A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 17 20:55:01 IST 2007

2007/1/16, Annamalai Gurusami <annamalai.gurusami at email.masconit.com>:

> > Also act against the amendmend to Indian Copyright law for DRM
> > http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign/Proposed-Amenments
>
> What can a citizen do regarding this?  Whom to write to about this?
>
> Rgds,
> anna

We have to make people aware of governments intentions. The time for
comments to the proposed law is already over and alternate law forum has
submitted objections to the law. Lets hope it will be considered. Otherwise
we will have to mobilise popular support to get it revoked.

Regards
Praveen
--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."