[Fsf-friends] Ubuntu Edgy CDs are now available

Aanjhan R aanjhan@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jan 12 23:09:16 IST 2007

Hello Friends,

The Ubuntu-India team is delighted to announce that we have got a
shipment of the Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft CDs. We are willing to share this
with the LUGs around us and have created a Wiki page with respect to
this. You can include your requirements there.

What we have in hand are Ubuntu Edgy Desktop CDs (and its variants
Kubuntu and Edubuntu for both 32 bit and 64 bit architectures), which
are Live CDs with a GUI installer along with it. If you need to
install on computers with less than 192 MB of RAM or need to upgrade
from an earlier version of Ubuntu, 6.06 LTS ``Dapper Drake'', then we
suggest you to download the `Alternate CD' from the Ubuntu Mirror
sites.

The Wiki link is below

http://www.ubuntu-in.org/wiki/EdgyCdRequests

We will try our best to meet your requirements depending upon the
overall requests from other LUGs as well.

Thanking You,
Ubuntu-India Team