[Fsf-friends] GNOME speaker wanted for FOSS meet.

Debarshi Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Jan 10 19:24:10 IST 2007

I got this on the ilug and gnome-list mailing lists. Anybody
interested, please mail the original poster, ie. Girish R V, and not
me.

Happy hacking,
Debarshi

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ??????|Girish R V <girishrv_at_gmail_dot_com>
Date: Dec 20, 2006 10:53 AM
Subject: [GNOME-India] Call for Speakers on GNOME for FOSS meet at NIT Calicut
To: gnome-in-list at gnome.org

Hello all,

I am girish, a 3rd yr btech student from nit calicut(a dist in
kerala). We are conducting a 2 day programme on FOSS( called FOSS
meet at nitc ) in the same lines as FOSS.in. We need some speakers who
are willing to come over here and give us a talk on Gnome,GTK, and its
upcoming features. The event is scheduled on 2,3rd February. We will
be paying all the charges expended for travel and stay here**.

This is the third edition of this event. Last time we had over 14
speaker from companies like yahoo,google,IBM speaking on various
topics. We got a participation of over 300 students from all over
kerala. Please do mail me if anyone is interested.

Thank You

**(Though if anyone is coming from north india we may not be able to
cover the expenses. But even if you are do contact us. We will try to
cover it.)

--
After the game the king and the pawn go into the same box.
               -- Italian proverb