[Fsf-friends] Help needed in Chennai

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Jan 1 07:30:00 IST 2007

Hi All,
  One of the non-profits in Chennai that I work with
wants to convert 5 computers from Windows to GNU/Linux
can somebody help them? Helping will involve
installing and configure a GNU/Linux system.
  I think that they will need one CD of TheOpenCD
http://www.theopencd.org/download
  I am suggesting that they go with Kubuntu, does
anybody have install and live CD for Kubuntu?

Regards,
Krishna

Misinterpreting Copyright by Richard Stallman http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/misinterpreting-copyright.html
"Die Gedanken Sind Frei": Free Software and the Struggle for Free Thought by Eben Moglen
http://emoglen.law.columbia.edu/publications/berlin-keynote.html

.