[Fsf-friends] Fwd: Website in Firefox

KG Kumar kgkumar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Aug 23 20:06:43 IST 2007

> Dear Sir,
> the train reservation page http://www.irctc.co.in/helpandinfo.html does
> not display correctly (and is almost unusable) in Firefox. Firefox is a
> free and widely used web browser, providing support for it will make your
> website accessible to many people.

This is rather strange, since I have been regularly booking tickets --
successfully -- through IRCTC with no problems, except for the
occasional "Your request could not be processed" problem, which forces
you to cool your heels and try again later -- and I use only Firefox,
now Version 2.0.0.6. On a couple of occasions when the program erred
in billing me twice, I got a refund through my credit card promptly
enough.

Regds,

kg

--