[Fsf-friends] irctc.co.in - best viewed in ie 5.5?

ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ் amachu@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 21 14:52:01 IST 2007

On 8/21/07, Annamalai Gurusami <annamalai.gurusami at mgl.com> wrote:

> Viswanath Durbha wrote:
> > But does anyone know where we can voice our opinion so that the
> > concerned people get the message?
>
> Maybe we all could write to their customer care at care at irctc.co.in
> ?  -anna
>
> -

Yep! thats the first step.. start..

To: care at irctc.co.in

Sub: irctc.co.in not compatible with firefox browser

Body: We are using GNU/ Linux OS and the default browser in most of them is
firefox. irctc.co.in isn't properly accessible using firefox. and it
explicitly says its supported best with ie 5.5 and above. We would request
you to implement necessary changes so that its compatible with firefox also.

Thank You.

will that be fine? I have sent.. :-)

அன்புடன்,
ஆமாச்சு.