[Fsf-friends] irctc.co.in - best viewed in ie 5.5?

Viswanath Durbha viswanath.durbha@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 21 13:47:25 IST 2007

It is just unbelievable the way they've decided to revamp the whole
website without giving  any thought to non Internet Explorer users.

But given the fact that they might have spent quite a bit of time and
money to come up with this corrupt interface, I am quite skeptical
that they will listen to our pleas.

But does anyone know where we can voice our opinion so that the
concerned people get the message?

I only hope that the least they can do is to roll the user interface
back to the old version atleast for Firefox users.

Regards,
Viswanath