[Fsf-friends] FOSS in Schools

Vikram Vincent vincentvikram@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Aug 14 09:30:30 IST 2007

Hello all,
Those of you on the FOSS.IN mailing list will know about the discussions
that took place recently with regard to promoting FOSS in schools.
We know that moving schools to free software is that fundamental task which
will strengthen the free software movement and the movement in Kerala is a
good example. In order for us to learn from such examples a documentation
page has been created  at http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/FOSS_in_Schools
Please feel free to fill up the pages and hope that we can all coordinate in
our own way in building the free software movement at schools.

--
Regards
Vikram Vincent