[Fsf-friends] Re: On Etv coverage on Free Software Movement in

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 30 16:26:16 IST 2007

Hi Vikram,

We represent a social organization. We develop free
softwares in Marathi, Hindi and Urdu languages for the
educational purpose. Kindly visit us at
http://svs.org.in

Can somebody register our Name under this eTv free
software article?
Actually we want more people to know about our
activity and hence we want to register our information
wherever possible.

Thanks.
regards,

Anand