[Fsf-friends] Need Funds for Open Source Software development!!

Anand Kulkarni kulk_anand@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Apr 27 13:13:43 IST 2007

Hi,

SVS (Sarvangin Vikas Sanstha) is India based
non-profit social trust. We have been developing open
source softwares for the rural area school children
from the last 2 years. You can download our softwares
from http://svs.org.in/Downloads.html.

In this financial year i.e. April 2007 to March 2008,
we have decided to undertake total 13 open source
projects. And naturally we require funds for such
projects.

You can see our project calendar at
http://svs.org.in/donations.html. We request open
minded people to provide us financial help.

I am not aware about the various mailing lists in
operating in different parts of the cities. So, I
request you to please forward this email to many other
mailing lists and the concerned people. The matter is
bit urgent.

SVS comes under 80G certificate, so that the donations
get Tax benefits.
For further details, feel free to revert back.

Thanks.
regards,

Anand Kulkarni
9422515760(M)