[Fsf-friends] Re: Fsf-friends Digest, Vol 48, Issue 19

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 26 18:10:31 IST 2007

> But with our little efforts, Arun M and Seema, the photographer we managed to extract an
> apology as well as the assurance that an acknowledgement to Seema will appear on the website.
> I made sure he understood what creative commons and licensing under the same implies and its importance.

Kudos to all of you for letting the shameless publication know about this. But did you
contact the legal department or the responsible people directly? Just asking because such strong
messages are probably best sent directly to the legal who have their own ways to deal
with such issues in their org to see it doesn't happen again.

- Sandip