[Fsf-friends] stallman.org needs volunteers

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Apr 24 13:17:16 IST 2007

" I am looking for volunteers to give me information for two reseach
projects. One project is to verify when various US law schools started
using the propaganda term  "intellectual property" in names of
classes. If you are at a university which has a law school, you could
probably easily find out when it did so. The other project is to find
out when the US Congress started to have committees named
"intellectual property".

If you have information for me, please email it to rms at gnu dot orgy
minus the y.

I am looking for a couple of additional volunteers to help edit the
pages on the site for me. If you'd like to help me in this way, please
write to rms at gnu period org."

That is Richard Stallman on http://stallman.org/ Interested candidates
mail him directly. You would need to be able to do ssh to stallman.org
for the second item.

Cheers,
Debarshi
--