[Fsf-friends] Understanding GPL version 3 - a discussion - 20th May 2007

Praveen A pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 23 04:26:37 IST 2007

Hi,

 We are planning a discussion to understand GNU GPL version 3 and how
it is going to affect the FOSS eco-system. We have not decided on a
place yet. Suggestions welcome. Anyone coming for the discussions are
expected to have read the third discussion draft of GPL version 3  and
preferably  looked into articles and discussions (slashdot, digg ...)
on issues related to GPL v3 like version 2 incompatibility, anti-DRM
provision, Novell-Microsoft patent deal and provisions in GPL to block
such deals in future...

You can sign up at
http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Bangalore/Understanding_GPL_version_3

Also put in your thoughts on the talk page.

Cheers
Praveen

--
പ്രവീണ് അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്