[Fsf-friends] GCC Screencast Tutorial

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray debarshi.ray@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 12 20:44:52 IST 2007

I have made a screencasted tutorial on GCC. This tutorial, still in
the beta stage, is aimed at teaching absolute beginners (Turbo C/C++
users?) how to use GCC. You can find the video at:
http://glug-nith.org/~rishi/download/gcc.ogg

Right now it does not contain any audio. I plan to keep the audio
separate from the video to make it easy to add voice to the tutorial.
In this regard, I invite people who would be eager to lend their voice
to this screencast. Speakers of English, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi,
Punjabi, Kannada, Tamil, Oriya, Telegu, and any other Indian language
are specially welcome.

If you intend to lend your voice please let me know. I am planning to
write a script to ensure uniformity in translations done by different
people.

If you would like to have all the files used to make the screencast
here they are:
http://glug-nith.org/~rishi/download/gcc-screencast.tar.bz2
http://glug-nith.org/~rishi/download/gcc-screencast.tar.gz

I have not yet decided about the license so for the time-being this is
in the public domain. Once I make the final version I will add
whatever license (or none at all) as I deem fit.

Regards,
Debarshi
--
GPG key ID: 63D4A5A7