[Fsf-friends] Free network infrastructure for free knowledge and free software in Mumbai

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 11 23:40:01 IST 2007

We did it finally, and we will take it forward and expand the free
spectrum.  Thanks to  WSFII for motivating me to take interest in free
network, particularly Saul, Fred, and Julian, who donated the routers
for this initial setup, and of course more important transfered the
technology, The entire freifunk team deserves a special thanks.

Thanks to all the volunteers from the GNU/Linux user's group who
helped in setting this up.

We will document the progress at  http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/WirelessMesh.

Nagarjuna