[Fsf-friends] FSD: campaign to spread Free software awareness in Karnataka

sujith h sujith.h@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 9 17:31:26 IST 2007

On 4/9/07, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sujith,
> On 08/04/07, sujith h <sujith.h at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dear friends,
> > <snip>
> > ...meeting was very high even though they have slight misconceptions
> > about some terminologies. I hope our Friends like Vijoo, Vikram etc
> > on FSD can correct it soon .
>
> </snip>
>
> Just a clarification, while the FSD is trying out certain endeavours, I am
> *not* a member of FSD nor am I a part of their planning committee.

It doesn't matter who is there in the planning committee or not.
Since you were present in the first meeting, I mistake. I hope you
join the campaign.

cheers

Sujith Haridasan

--