[Fsf-friends] Re: Sony Memory Stick Pro slot on Ubuntu

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Apr 2 10:13:57 IST 2007

"Javed Rahman" <s.kaniff at gmail.com>
writes:

> Is it possible to get the sony memory stick pro slot of a vaio to
> work under linux? I tried googling a lot about this but it looks
> like people have just ignored this piece of hardware.

Probably because it works out-of-the-box?

http://www.raubacapeu.net/people/yves/help/vaioz1sp.html
http://www.suse.de/~thomas/cyberdeck/
http://www.mattfoster.clara.co.uk/v1.htm

Try accessing it as /dev/sdaX

--
 Mahesh T. Pai <<>> http://paivakil.blogspot.com/
TRUTH,  n.   An   ingenious  compound  of  desirability  and