[Fsf-friends] Training for two govt. schools in Chenganur

Githin Alapatt githin@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 26 22:54:07 IST 2006

Hi,

As a part of the "Software Freedom Day 2006" celebrations at College
of Engineering Chengannur, a one day training camp is planned for the
staff and students of two Government Schools in Chengannur. A group of
12 students from the college will be spending a day helping them
install and learn GNU/Linux. We have selected a group of 100 students
in each school who will attend our training. (We could not celebrate
the SFD on time as we had exams that time, then the school had exams.)

We have already installed IT at School on the computers at the schools.
The college has agreed to provide us an LCD projector and laptops for
the event.

This is a part of the actvity of the FLOSS cell existing at the
college. Hope this small contribution of ours goes a long way in
making Free Software useful and popular.

Date and Time: 28thSept 2006, 1000hrs to 1600hrs
Venue 1: Govt. Girls' School, Chengannur
Venue 2: Govt. Boys' School, Chengannur

FLOSS Cell, College of Engineering Chengannur, Kerala.
http://floss.cec.googlepages.com/

--
Cheers :-)
githinATgmailDOTcom