[Fsf-friends] Use GPLv3 for Linux Kernel says Bruce Perens

പ്രവീണ്‍‌|Praveen pravi.a@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Sep 26 18:55:59 IST 2006

Ultimately, we need to recognize that Linux is a 15-year-old kernel and that
there will be another technical development to superscede it eventually. I
can't say what that will be, but I think the best chance of mobilizing
individual contribution to it would be to use GPL 3.

*Bruce*

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Use_GPLv3_for_Linux_Kernel_says_Bruce_Perens

Cheers
Praveen
--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."