[Fsf-friends] finding ways and means to wean away windows users towards linux

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Sep 4 08:39:45 IST 2006

"suresh p." <suresh at ippimail.com> wrote:Please don't encourage the use free software in a non-free platform in the name of 'easy migration'.
While I did hear that migration in steps in hard, and does not usually complete. I think it still is important because it allows people to be out of Office ecosystem. Once they start using ODF format changing the OS is I believe a much easier task.

-Krishna

Misinterpreting Copyright by Richard Stallman
"Die Gedanken Sind Frei": Free Software and the Struggle for Free Thought by Eben Moglen mp3 ogg
Free Knowledge blog

.