[Fsf-friends] open source in windows

Kush be_a_sport@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Sep 3 16:52:14 IST 2006

Hi all,

I recently came across turbocash which is open source. Since such a key
software was missing for the business users(small and medium
enterprises) (who could become the most effective champions of open
source) is it possible for Indians to develop a module for the Indian
accounting system? US, UK and other accounting systems have been built
for this software but no Indian system exists.

My question should have been --is any Indian group working to customise
this software which has enormous market potential?

http://www.opensourcewindows.org
http://sourceforge.net/projects/turbocash/

kush