[Fsf-friends] Re: [FSUG-Bangalore] I've done a transcript of Richard's talk

Abhas Abhinav abhas@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Sep 1 10:35:57 IST 2006

Hi Ciaran!

On 22:59, Thu 31 Aug 06, Ciaran O'Riordan wrote:
> Here is the transcript of Richard's talk and Q&A:
> http://fsfeurope.org/projects/gplv3/bangalore-rms-transcript.en.html
>
> It is of the file "part-1.ogg", and I have not finished the last 12 minutes.
> I have to leave the office now, so I just wanted to put it online.  I will
> finish the 12 minutes in the morning.
>
> I might do transcripts of other parts of the recordings, but I haven't
> decided yet.  I will mail here if I decide to do further transcripts.  If
> someone else decides to do a transcript, please also mail here to prevent
> two of us from doing the same work.

Great work, Ciaran! I am sure its a lot of hard work!

Let me volunteer to work with my colleagues to write transcripts for the
talks by Moglen. We'll start working on this right away and post the
transcripts to the wiki / list. I would say that your method of doing
the transcript is very nice - we will follow a similar format so that
readers see some sort of similarity among all these transcripts.

GNU.ORG.IN webmasters: can we mirror the transcript that Ciaran has
written on the gnu.org.in web site. The rest of the transcripts can also
be posted there.

> As many of you probably saw, there was also an interview with Stallman in
> The Hindu:
> http://www.hindu.com/seta/2006/08/31/stories/2006083100441500.htm
> (That was on slashdot today)

There was another news article in the Financial Express:

  http://www.financialexpress.com/print.php?content_id=137885

Cheers, Abhas.
--
i-take-charge at DeepRoot Linux