[Fsf-friends] Top Story on Forbes : [RMS] Toppling Linux

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Oct 24 22:09:23 IST 2006

Hello,
        Thanks a lot BG for putting this to everyone's notice.

The article is extremely inflammatory and goes to the extent of demonising
RMS and FSF. In fact i think FSF ought to sue forbes over it. i can
understand constructive criticism but this is pure concentrated malice.
There ais a link to a discussion thread about the same and i think ALL of us
ought to put a piece of our minds there.

The sad part is in order to post, you need to register. i've used an alias:
edudkniht spelt backwards to register and have posted my reply :

http://forums.forbes.com/forbes/board/message?board.id=stallmanreaction&message.id=31

PLEASE, others do the same.

We can' take this lying down.

Regards,