[Fsf-friends] Richard Stallman's Talk at Hyderabad

nipra prabhakar.nikhil@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Mon Oct 23 18:48:12 IST 2006

Hi,

On 10/23/06, Sandip Bhattacharya <sandip at lug-delhi.org> wrote:
> Sunil Mohan Adapa wrote:
> > Title: Software and Freedom
> >
> > Speaker: Richard M. Stallman
> >
> > Location: Tagore Auditorium, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
> >
> > Time: 4 p.m., 20th October, 2006
>
> I will ask this again. Doesn't *ANYBODY* record these talks of RMS and
> put them up anywhere for public benefit? I am sure RMS of all the people
> would not have a problem with this, but many many people would benefit
> from it.

Don't know about the recording of this talk but the talk given at JNU
on 21st Oct was recored for around half an hour ( though his talk was
around 2 hrs long). Considering that most of RMS talks about Free
Software is very similar one can get benefitted by watching his
earlier talks. A detailed list can be found here:

http://nipra.be/Speeches_.txt

Regards
Nikhil Prabhakar