[Fsf-friends] RMS at WSIS

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Oct 22 13:08:39 IST 2006

I recently ran into RMS talk at WSIS in Tunis last
year. It is a very good one, especially geared to
developing countries. It is also a very short one,
just 15 minutes long.

Transcript at
http://fsfe.org/en/fellows/ciaran/ciaran_s_free_software_notes/transcript_of_rms_at_wsis_on_is_free_open_source_software_the_answer
Video at
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/14/051118-WSIS.2005-Richard.Stallman.ogg

I am posting this instead of Ciaran who somehow forgot
our list ;)

The talk is one of the best from RMS, my other
favorite is Misinterpreting Copyright
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/misinterpreting-copyright.html

-Krishna

Misinterpreting Copyright by Richard Stallman
"Die Gedanken Sind Frei": Free Software and the Struggle for Free Thought by Eben Moglen mp3 ogg
Free Knowledge blog

.