[Fsf-friends] Re: [Fsf-kerala] if u really want to earn money in less time and without spending money then read this messege carefully

Dileep M. Kumar dileep.kumarayil@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Oct 4 18:00:59 IST 2006

On 10/4/06, Raj Mathur <raju at linux-delhi.org> wrote:

> Better make sure the Mail is really from Mayank Raj before you boot
> him.  Easy (and prevelant) to forge e-mail sender addresses today.

May be. I am getting several copies of this mail from both FSF-Friends and
FSF-Kerala. If Mayank is reading these mails ... its his duty to prove his
innocence :)

Regards
--
eMail: dileep.kumarayil (at) gmail.com
www:  http://www.symonds.net/~dileep/

"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history. `Don't bother us
with politics', respond those who don't want to learn." -- Richard Stallman