[Fsf-friends] Re: [Fsf-kerala] if u really want to earn money in less time and without spending money then read this messege carefully

Raj Mathur raju@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Oct 4 13:00:48 IST 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 12:26, Dileep M. Kumar wrote:
> On 10/3/06, mayank raj <mayank_raj001 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> > if u really want to earn money in less time and without spending
> > money then read this messege carefully
>
> list admin, please boot this person from all our lists.

Better make sure the Mail is really from Mayank Raj before you boot
him.  Easy (and prevelant) to forge e-mail sender addresses today.

Regards,

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur            raju at kandalaya.org   http://kandalaya.org/
       GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5  0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F