[Fsf-friends] Re: Reliance Web World in nexus with Ankit Fadia

Vihan Pandey vihanpandey@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Nov 29 12:18:44 IST 2006

> but sometimes such guys need to be analysed and weighed in public so that
> innocent people/ students do not take them as their role models.

True.

``we must be very careful when we give advice to younger people;
> sometimes they follow it!'' -- Edgar Dijkstra

Nice one :-) and very apt in this context.

i guess Dijkstra was always the best at giving the best ``path" :-)

i know i know poor joke, but i couldn't resist it :-)

Regards,

- vihan