[Fsf-friends] Re: Reliance Web World in nexus with Ankit Fadia

Ajay Pal Singh Atwal ajaypal@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 28 13:35:28 IST 2006

----- Vihan Pandey <vihanpandey at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, Fadia is more about network security stuff(so is portrayed) he
> has
> NEVER(again to the best of my knowledge) tried to tell people about
> the real
> ethics in using Free Software or about how its so important to build
> society based on Freedom, or the dangers of DRM and software patents.
> Why do
> we even bother with such people?

but sometimes such guys need to be analysed and weighed in public so that innocent people/ students do not take them as their role models.

--
Sincerely

Ajay Pal Singh Atwal
Dept of CSE & IT