[Fsf-friends] Sun Releases GPL Java Today

Nishan Naseer nishan.naseer@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Tue Nov 14 11:50:25 IST 2006

Hello List,

To quote Jonathan Schwartz , CEo,Sun.

<quote>

By admitting that one of the strongest motivations to select the GPL was the
announcement made last week by Novell and Microsoft, suggesting that free
and open source software wasn't safe unless a royalty was being paid. As an
executive from one of those companies said, "free has to have a price."

That's nonsense.
</quote>

Regards
 Nishan.