[Fsf-friends] Free Software Programmes in Indian Social Forum (ISF -06) Newdelhi

Anivar Aravind anivar@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Nov 10 13:37:01 IST 2006

Dear Friends,

I'm now writing from Indian Social Forum in New Delhi. I came to know
that Following Programmes Organised by Free Software Foundation (In
Association with All India People's Science network(AIPSN)) is
happening in ISF.

1. Plenary Session: Intellectual Property Rights: Overarching Issues
Speakers:  P.M.Bhargava, S.P.Sukla, Debesh das, Amit Sengupta,
Satyajit Rath, Mishi chowdhary, Prabir pukayastha
Venue: P2
Time : 10th 9.00am-12.00noon

2. IPR and Software
Speakers: Prof.Pratap reddy, Raj mathur, Ignatious Kunjumon, Frederic
Noronha, Prabir Pukayastha
Venu: S10
Time: 11th 9.00am-12.00noon

3. Panel Discussion: IPR, Agriculture& Biotechnlogy
Speakers: Abhijit Sen, Satyajit rath, Vineeta Bai, Smitha Gupta,
Bhaskar Goswami,Abhay Kumar
Venue: M4
Time: 12th 9.00am-12.00 noon

4. Action Plan on IPR & Globalisation
Venue: W1
Time: 13th 9.00am-12.00pm

ISF06 is happening on Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium Grounds, New Delhi From 9-13th.
I attended the Plenary Session. Good  Discussion is happened even
though the audience was little in Number. I Request the FSF Volunteers
from Delhi to Come and Join The Programmes

One more Happy News. As of WSF2004 in Mumbai, Free Software gives the
Soul for the Media Centre of ISF06. Nearly 30 Computers Here are
Completly Working On Free Software. Volunteers from ILUG Delhi are
Providing  Technical Support

~ Solidarity
Anivar Aravind